Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or in Survival Mode, defend against monsters and dig deep into the world to discover the rarest ores. Do all this alone, or work together with your friends over the internet. Build, create, and explore!
The PC Java version is the first version of Minecraft to be released. Often referred to as Minecraft: Java Edition. It supports cross-platform play between Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows. This edition also supports user-created skins. It is the classic version.
Terms & Conditions
This Minecraft software download code is issued by Mojang AB and will entitle the holder to a license of the Minecraft game. The code may only be redeemed on account.mojang.com and can be credited towards a new or an existing Mojang account.
A Mojang account and an internet connection are required to redeem this code. These accounts are subject to Mojang AB’s Terms and Conditions (found at account.mojang.com/terms). By purchasing this code, you accept these terms and the Terms and Conditions of this code. The code is not redeemable for cash and will not be refunded by Mojang. This code may not be resold. The code is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Support: Having issues with your account?
If you experience any issues redeeming your code or creating your account, please contact Mojang at help.mojang.com.
- Create an account at minecraft.net/redeem, or if you have an account just log in.
- Enter the redemption code when prompted after log in.
- Choose your Minecraft player name.
- Download the game.
- Start the game and enjoy Minecraft!
- Keep PIN code for future reference.
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Disk: 150MB
- Video Card: GeForce 200 Series or equivalent
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- Additional Requirements: Java (Java SE 7 update or newer) Windows, Linux, or Mac